I felt it was time for a new post.
Today marks the last day of my O Chem lab. I have yet to write my post-lab, and I'm not sure when I'll have the time because I'm at work and I can't do it here, and I only get out in time to go to class. And I have a group meeting at work today, so I can't cut out early. Luckily things don't seem to be too crazy at work right now, so good stuff.
So I seriously have nothing to write about. Usually I can write about nothing and stretch it out, but I really don't think I have anything to say right now. I have a test a week from today, another right after Thanksgiving, then another the next week and another the next week. I'm ready for the semester to end. Then I can start thinking again. Ironic that I can't think while school is going.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So short. I feel unsatisfied.
When is Fun Week 2007?
I think this is the best blog yet. Fun Week! Yipee!
You hurt me Pinkie.
Jan. 2-7. Get ready for the fun to begin!
Post a Comment