"Away in a barnbox, no bib for their lunch-The camel and donkey on straw they will munch.
The stars in the sky shine down cuz it's night-
That donkey and camel just got in a fight."
So this is my Mountain Dew tree--bound to be larger next year. I still need to make it an adequate stand. The yucky brown in the left corner is the wall that separates our tree from Mr. Widdy Widdershins, and the fireplace is sadly out of view on the right. The ornaments made of other soda cans I probably shouldn't have consumed so much of this year are kind of hard to see in this picture, also regrettably. I missed posting this on Christmas, but as I just barely put up this tree Christmas Eve and it will stay up till February possibly, that hardly matters much. So Happy Boxing Day everybody!

5 comments:
How ya doin? How ya doin? How ya doin? I'm doin just fine!
Silent night, regular night. All is calm, all is bright. Round the fire mother and child. Random infant, religiously neutral. Sleep in comfortable beds, sleep in comfortable beds.
Oh Tuesday night, the stars are brightly shining it is the night to watch tv and play cards. Fall on your knees and do a jigsaw puzzle. Just stay inside feelin' fine.
What the heck is a barnbox? Whatever. Fa la la la fa la fa la....THE APPRENTICE
You forgot, "the end."
Post a Comment