The dog stopped jumping up and down and started running after her friend riding a scooter down the road. I chased after the dog. As soon as she was back in the house I walked to where my sister and mother and the little girl stood, and we attempted to get out of her what she wanted to say. I asked her what she had there, becuase she was holding a piece of paper, and she handed me the page displayed at the top of the post. She then said some things that I assume were so jumbled because of her traumatic experience with the tiny dog. I very distinctly heard something about "saving puppies," and when I asked what puppies she replied, "we heard people were killing them." I said thank you and she rushed off before we found out which people and what puppies, but I did gain a rather attractive piece of paper that shows my support of their heroic cause. For a while there I thought we were about to be bamboozled into taking a puppy, but alas, such was not the case.
Meanwhile my little sister thinks that her car was broken into last night because she watched Baywatch that night. And right now she "needs a picture of Jesus." (She's in charge of Sharing Time tomorrow in Primary). Luckily only some burned cds and a couple of dog purses were stolen. Man, people are stupid. Don't they know that there are puppies being killed out there?
In other matters; Enablex has a commercial with a bunch of water balloons at a high school reunion. What, the, heck? Who came up with this idea, and how did they get their job? WHO let this happen? Is one supposed to take this drug seriously? That really had nothing to do with anything, but I was rather appalled, so I decided to address it.

2 comments:
That sign is sooo cute. It's kind of heartbreaking that little kids are worrying about such things and even that such things happen in the world.
I completely agree with the ridiculousness of that commercial. I mean, how morbid would it be for a "balloon person" to pop. Sure, they think it just means that they couldn't "hold their water" (pun intended), but still, it's a person popping! Sometimes I think about the commercials people come up with and wonder why I can't easily get a high paying job as an ad exec. I mean, it's not like it takes rocket science to come up with a balloon attending their high school reunion, right?
I love reading your posts. It makes me feel like I'm right there with the fam.
Post a Comment