So I haven't had much time of late to write stuff while at work, and since I lack the Internet at home, that means I couldn't write at all. Or I forgot to. And I've also recently been waking up later (between 5-7 am) to get to work, and I've found that there is always more to do there the later one goes.
Now suddenly I'm at work and it's 430 am...I got here at 230. I've built my runs, I've volume checked one, and I'm waiting for the calibrators that never came in last night to come in. I can't really do much till they do. I have little things here and there to do, but I don't really feel like doing them right at this moment, and the sooner I do the more bored I'll become. I came in early today solely to leave early. Being the Saturday before Easter, my family is getting together, but I work. But I'd like to spend some time with them before I possibly die sky diving, which is where I have to be at 5 pm, and thus I need to leave work in time to get to my sister's by noon. I don't think I will--die that is--but if I do, Aaron can be "kind of" sad.
One might be wondering, what does she possibly have to say of import right now that would justify a post? Sadly the answer is das nichts. Although I think I may leave work momentarily soonish to get myself a caffeine and donut.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Please don't die. I would be sad too. I still think you're crazy though.
I meant I'd be kind of sad that I predicted your untimely death. That means I would be sad about being right. Seriously, if that doesn't say emotionally distraught for me I don't know what does.
So basically, you wouldn't even be sad that I died, only that you were wrong? Hmmnnn... Between that and the pencil Aaron, where does leave us?
Post a Comment