Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Do you like George Wendt?

So just wondering Pinkie: are you serious about wanting to go sky diving? Because I was talking to a friend who's gone before this past week, and it would cost 175 bucks--plus 40 if you want pictures and videos taken during--but I totally want to do it. I was thinking as part of my Fun Week 2007 list. You drop for a mile, then float with the parachute out for another mile. Apparently it's not so much scary as it is just peculiar feeling. And of course the first few times you go you have to be strapped to an experienced sky diver. Do I have any other takers? Let's take a survey.

6 comments:

Roberta said...

Not even if you paid me. Still love ya though.

fantastic funk said...

Count me in, my friend! Sky diving is on my list of things to do before I die...
I suppose my list may be shortened afterward, but, hey, what a way to go! Just kidding. I'm serious though, if you do decide to go let me know cause I'd love to go too if I can!

Something McSomethingkins said...

Well good, because I won't pay you.

Tickled Pink said...

of course I am serious. I have been wanting to do it forever. Yes I know how much it costs and that you have to be strapped to someone. It would be an amazing feeling. I so so so so want to do it.

Angie said...

I for one choose death over sky-diving. I'd rather die a gazillion horrible deaths than go. I would rather die a million deaths than even go on the Haunted Mansion ride again.

Something McSomethingkins said...

The Haunted Mansion or the Tower of Terror? Because if you're afraid of the Haunted Mansion, you live a sheltered life my friend.

And remember the time when you guys told me to sit with you on that, and then you abandoned me so I ended up going on it alone? Hmmmph. And you sit here and talk about me not including you guys.