#1: Hair not in a person's head
Even if I know who's head it came from, it freaks me out beyond belief. If I'm at work and a strand of hair somehow finds itself attached to my latex gloves, I try to shake it off in spasmodic gestures, usually to no avail, and I shudder all the while.
#2: This picture: "David Hasselhof as he should never be seen."
A friend of mine at work changed another friend's computer background to this when he forgot to log out. When you work in a lab where everyone has to log in and log out constantly, and where people are vindictive to those who forget to log out, these things sometimes happen. This friend was so amused by this, he kept his background as such. I didn't know him this well when I first saw this, so I definitely wondered, but he saw the look on my face and hastily explained. I too find it so disturbing that it can't help but be amusing, but disturbing nonetheless.#3: Pet calendars
I realize people love their furry friends, but this to me seems a bit extreme. In anything but a calendar, fine, I even condone having pictures of your pets around. But pets not even your own... I guess it depends on what kind of animals ultimately. I'd own a calendar with llamas, sugar gliders, tiny crabs, poisonous reptiles and the like--but cats and dogs? I'm not saying they should go or anything, just that they disturb me.
#4: Things that wobble about in a drunken state
Prime example: Paige's frog. I know I mentioned it in a previous post, but really many things fit in this category. This is why moths freak me out so. The sheer unpredictability of the object, and the possibility of it coming at you unawares, whether it's capable of thought, and especially if it's not... I think that scares me more than anyone that could plot out something. If it's a possibility you've thought of--fair game, but random fits of crazy are what really scares people where psychopaths are concerned.
Need I say more?

4 comments:
David Hasselhof is hot!
Random fits of crazy....sounds like Hobby.
Wobbling about in a drunken state...sounds like some of my family.
I don't know if I can room with you again knowing this about you Frogkisser.
That picture of The Hoff totally owns and you know it. Don't even try and say you find it creepy. It's pretty much the best thing ever.
Post a Comment