Saturday, February 20, 2010



The filter is down at work. I know I shouldn't be taking advantage of it like this, but I'm hardly ever on the internet at work. And today has been quite the day. I made quite a few mistakes with my run of samples, had to rerun them, and I'm exhausted.

I can never think of what to check on the internet anymore now that I don't have easy access to it. So I won't really do all that much on here, though I could technically look at anything for the remaining 45 minutes of my shift. I think I may just leave early though. My back is killing me something fierce. That's what happens when you exercise a lot in a period of a few days after being largely lazy and sedentary for more than 6 months.

Played frisbee this morning. It felt good after such a long absence, but the running with a bad back led to me putting too much pressure on my knees, and everything still hurts from that random kettle bell workout I did at work. This is why I just say no to working out at work. That and my being lazy and preferring to spend my breaks drinking caffeine in a stationary fashion.

3 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Being sore is never fun! Hope it goes away soon. :) You are missed, by the way. Come up here and see me. That's an order! :D

Becca's Blog said...

I loved when the filter used to go down. I always felt like such a renegade checking my gmail and google reader when ARUP wasn´t looking.

I hope you´re well. Say hi to Jerry and Heidi for me.

Something McSomethingkins said...

Back atcha Whitney. And will do Becca.