Sunday, July 12, 2009

Old News

My sister-in-law told me about this feature on here that lets you schedule blog posting. As in, you write a bunch of posts, then schedule them to appear every so often. I decided to try this out. Even though I have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing anyone would want to hear anyway, including myself. So this is here now, but it was written on the 6th of July. Nothing short of miraculous...if it works. By the by, the picture here has nothing to do with anything. Just thought I'd make that perfectly clear. Though I'm sure it must be speaking to my psyche on some level for me to have chosen it.

Yeah, so my sister-in-law has been in town with my two nephews I rarely get to see. My 9 month old nephew Nathan is a total marshmellow. Pretty cute. He's also extremely mellow, and looks a lot like my brother, only very blond. Josh is 3 or something now, and is kind of shy, smart, and stubborn. But also cuter than I thought would be the case having been born of my brother. J/K; my brother turned into a very decent human being. Josh looks more like his mom, but definitely reminds me of my brother in a lot of ways. Ryan (said brother) is still in Arizona because being a resident is more demanding than anything else in the world apparently, and is especially bad in one's second year. I have zero desire to ever become a doctor.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, which will be old news by the time this posts. Part of me is excited, and another part of me doesn't want to go. I guess not having a living place makes one eager to go somewhere where one (temporarily) belongs. Even if it is only to perform someone else's grunt work. And I get to see a lot of people I really enjoy who I don't see, or see much of, when I'm not at work. I have a feeling there may be some drama when I get there, though it has nothing to do with me. I really thank the Lord that everyone seemed to sense the extreme sadness and worry in me when my own drama was happening, and thus left me alone and didn't bring it up in the lab. It made me respect a lot of people more. I wonder if it's just the other week that's so into gossip. I really just couldn't tell, since I have very little exposure to my opposite week.

No comments: