School ended Monday, and I celebrated by buying my body weight in shoes and clothes yesterday. Frogkisser helped. Actually, she was the catalyst. We worked out this arrangement a while ago, which I quite like. Basically she picks out all my clothes, I try them on, and--with her feedback and my minimal opinions on the matter--I buy them. It works quite well actually. Shopping with me is usually highly unpleasant, but I like not having to do the work and so am less stressed, and she likes picking stuff out. Pinkie came with us, and she didn't seem to get all that annoyed with me, so it mustn't have been all that unpleasant. I bought 3 pairs of shoes, two watches, 1 skirt, 1 dress (?), and many jackets/tops. I feel pleased with the experience--all but the over 300 bucks part. So I guess that's where my work bonus will go.
Today is Wednesday. I planned on selling my blood, but I might be getting a sore throat. I'm not sure. It might just be a lack of sleep. I also have a "getting to know you" meeting with my bishop tonight. I might have to take a nap before it. And Thursday will be an excellent day. I get to have tea with my favorite person (my little sis), I get to see an old friend (who's getting married) and tell her I like sushi after all, and I'll be taping a most excellent hour long "The Office" Christmas episode. I still have to finish some presents tonight too. Maybe I'll illustrate my book while I'm donating plasma, if I do.
Saturday and Sunday at work I plan on making Christmas decorations on my down-time. Yesterday I chatted with people quite a bit, and did a few random tasks for others when I was super board. I have a new best work buddy (I actually have quite a few of them), Worm, and that's exciting. He reminds me so much of Clarkie that it's scary. He was in my O Chem class, and will be in my Human Genetics class, and we studied a lot for O Chem. And we watched cartoons, The Avatar to be specific, when both of us were too sick of studying to continue. He's also turning me a wood mushroom, and he wrote a fantasy novel over the past year which I have a copy of to critique. I really do like the people I work with right now. I'm going to make Logie wear a matching hoodie with me tomorrow. That will be delightful.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I quite like our shopping arrangement also:)
And may I say, you looked hot in your new clothes:)
Hey, maybe you and I can have a shopping arrangement too. You come shopping with me, I pick out my clothes, and you pay for them. Sounds lovely to me. :) Hee hee.
Avatar is one of the coolest cartoons of all time. Congratulations on becoming a wood mushroom. If Worm wants another critique of the novel I could use the practice.
Post a Comment